- A coat check is located next to the reception desk.
- Strollers are available for small children.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Please do not touch works of art.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the galleries.
- Tobacco products and chewing gum are strictly prohibited anywhere in the facility.
- Umbrellas, backpacks, and large bags are not allowed in the galleries.
- In consideration of other visitors, please silence your cell phones and refrain from conversation in the galleries.
- Pets are not allowed in the galleries. However, assistive animals, such as guide dogs for the blind are permitted.
- Sketching, in lead or color pencil only, is permitted in the permanent collection galleries and in most special exhibitions. Please inquire at the visitor services desk before sketching in special exhibitions. The use of paints, watercolors, pens, charcoal, chalk, crayons, or markers is not permitted.
Still photography is permitted—for private, noncommercial use only—in the museum's galleries devoted to its permanent collection. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed (including publication on the Internet), or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. The use of a flash or tripod is prohibited at all times. Photography is not permitted in special exhibitions or in areas designated as "No Photography."
Information about other area attractions: Augusta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
» BACK TO TOP
Free tours of the museum are available every Sunday at 3:00 p.m. Other tours are available by appointment.