SMITHSONIAN AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
The Smithsonian Affiliate membership is complimentary for Morris Museum of Art members at the Individual level and above. Morris Museum individual Student
and Teacher level members who wish to become Smithsonian Affiliate members may do so for $15.00 in addition to the regular Morris membership dues.
When you become a Smithsonian Affiliate member through the Morris Museum, you receive this additional package of benefits from the Smithsonian:
- One-year subscription (12 issues) to Smithsonian magazine (a $48.00 value)
- 10% discount on all purchases from the Smithsonian Catalogue and SmithsonianStore.com
- 20% discount on publications from Smithsonian Books
- Discounts on shopping and dining at the Smithsonian
- Exclusive international and domestic travel programs and study tour opportunities from Smithsonian Journeys
- Free admission to the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in New York City
- Discounts at participating Smithsonian Affiliate institutions and national retailers
- A personalized membership card
- Access to a members' only web site at http://affiliations.si.edu
For further information call 706-724-7501.