We encourage individuals, corporations, foundations, and organizations to consider the many sponsorship opportunities available at the Morris Museum of Art. Sponsorship provides opportunities for charitable giving (and the public recognition that goes with it), as well as heightened involvement with the museum and the community it serves. Click here to donate online.
Individual and corporate sponsors of the Morris Museum of Art help to make exciting exhibitions, events and public programs available to the community. The museum's richly diverse high-quality programs offer a variety of opportunities for you and your organization to join the museum in a valuable partnership. The museum's development department will work closely with you to ensure that your sponsorship addresses your unique individual or corporate objectives, marketing, and promotional needs.
The museum's goal is to build a mutually beneficial relationship with all of its sponsors. We are pleased to offer opportunities and benefits in recognition of your sponsorship, among them:
- Direct access to an influential audience
- High profile corporate recognition
- Valuable targeted visibility
- A prestigious partnership with the first and largest museum of southern art in the country
- An association with quality, innovation, diversity, and community recognition
- Exhibition title wall recognition (upper level sponsorships)
- Exhibition text panel recognition (other levels)
- Exhibition opening reception sponsorship (upper level sponsorships)
- Name/logo recognition in advertising and publicity (upper level sponsorships)
- Recognition in exhibition invitations, announcements, and brochures (upper level sponsorships)
- Annual Program recognition (included in all its publicity and its events)
- Recognition in the Morris Museum of Art members's newsletter and Corporate Spotlight
- Recognition on the museum's web site
- Annual membership to the museum
With a variety of opportunities to choose from, you are sure to find a project you feel passionate about supporting.
All contributions to the Morris Museum of Art, a 501(c) 3 organization, are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Please contact Phyllis M. Giddens, Director of External Affairs at 706-828-3845 or email@example.com for more information, to request an exhibition, program, event sponsorship brochure or to make a donation.
Contribute your time and talent to the Morris Museum of Art.